- High school – Pancyprian Gymnasium (Nicosia-Cyprus): 1981-1984
- High school – Pancyprian Lyceum (Nicosia-Cyprus): 1984-1987
- Foundation in Art & Design – City & Guilds of London Art School: 1987-1988
- BA (Hons) in Fine Art /Painting – Kingston University: 1988-1991
- PGCE in Art & Design – De Montfort University: 1999-2000
- MSc in Educational Leadership – Leicester University: 2013 – 2015
An experienced artist and educator:
Through time I got involved in a number of exhibitions, commissions and projects like, a project that led to an exhibition in Nagoya, Japan, won commissions for murals for the British Rail and Norwich Union in the UK and have been presented an award for a well curated exhibition by Her Royal Highness the Duchess of York.
As a young artist I have been on the radar of Peter Gabriel (the known accomplished music artist) who purchased my work.
My Art & Design teaching experience is vast and ranges from secondary to University level. I taught and lectured at Frederick Institute of Technology (now University) in Cyprus, the University of Central England in Birmingham and a number of secondary schools in the United Kingdom. Currently I am the Head of Arts and teaching Art at the American International School, in Nicosia, Cyprus.